As people who work with children at Swamp Mennonite Church, we desire to create an environment of safety and nurturing for them so that they:
- feel free to act like kids
- can expect that they will not be harmed
- will find healing if they have been harmed
We seek to create a place where:
- we cultivate healthy attitudes and relationships with our children and
- we teach them to begin to own their faith in Christ
- we all learn to approach life as children, with curiosity and openness
In order to facilitate this, we ask parents to fill out a registration form every year as well as a permission form for each event.
There are no publications to display categorized children-youth.